4.10.08

Talking someone









Yea, yesterday night around 11 something
Steven chat me at msn
He send me some Photo that he had edited
I show already at this post
He told me that he felt so boring during this sem break
I felt that too
But what can we do
This is the life of becoming a student
What a terrible life
He talking about that guy suddenly
He told me that he hate that guy
And never be friend with him anymore
Actually i heard he said like that many time already
But he won't really done that
But he told me that this time he is serious
He want that guy dissepear
Wow, steven so cruel
But what i can said is that guy really don't know that other people are caring from him
He really don't know that
I had the experience
I tried before
Luckily
I made a good decision
Left him alone
And won't care for him anymore
Until now that guy still don't know the reason
Why i will choose to end our relationship
He didn't ask me
Steven keep going to tell me his bad behaviour
Actually i wanna tell him that all that i know
Cause i really understand that guy more than him
Don't know what can do now
I don't felt that i wanna pick up the relationship with that guy
May be wait until i felt that he really got changed his attitude
Actually i didn't hate that guy
I still care for him
But i will keep it in my heart
Cause that guy now don't have available for me to treat him so good
I can't find any reason to treat him good
Steven tell me that when steven was teaching him studies
He read the car magazine
And give a reason to steven that he wanna relax
Gosh~!
You know that you are weak in your studies
You suppose to out more heart in it
U suppose to work more hard
But he?
I don't know can said what
Felt tired to care of him
This is what steven and me felf
We two really put many affort to him
But what we got?
We can't got anything from him
We just want hin to study hard
And pass his final only
Does we too greedy?
I think no
Because this is what we should do as a friend...

No comments: