18.11.08

U make me get mAd

Ying Hao a,
can i bare u?
i bare u please dun act so blur can?
U knw u bring trouble 2 me?
U make me really get mad!!!!
U knw?

Ya,
u alwayzs blame on us
state tat v dosen't gv job 4 u 2 do
ok,fine
u state that
so v decided 2 gv u some job on the amanda assignment....

But what u done?
U find 4 de info tat r all nt related wif de department
All is rubbish~!

Do u knw tat v already gv de most easier job 4 u 2 do?
V jus call u 2 do de location,intro abt de hotel n property
all can find out at net n wat u gonna do is copy n paste only
But u c what u hv done?
u gv me de info some dun hv tittle,dun hv pic,didn't 4lw de format...

Nvm,
i explain 2 u again what u gonna 2 do
but u still cun understand on me
u make me mad!

still keep asking n given me all de bull shit reason like
I cun get it on net
i dunno hw 2 do
i dunno wat is that...

hello, abang ar
already gv u de most easier job
u jus need 2 copy n paste only
dun gv me all tis bull shit!

U cun gv us a feeling lik v can trusting on ur work
u just bring trouble 4 us
v need 2 re-do wat u hv done
finally
it consoder u done ntg oso...

do u knw tat i really so angry when talk wif u abt tis
v started discuss on 7.30 until almost 1am
u still dun understand what i'm tring 2 call u do...

i always telling u de true
so tat i gonna 2 tell u
b fren wif u really make me so tired n i cun tand u ad
i hate "jia jia" de ppl
so tat i won't act tat so
i dare 2 admit tat i really cun stand on u
n tell u abt tat...

Dun tell me u wanna work at hotel wif tis attitude?
4sure cun...
so pls practice now...

Vomitting blood everytime when u r talking bull shit!

5 comments:

肥肥 said...

hai...so "glad" v hav tis kinda of fren...i know u lost ur patient already, but wat can v do? jus try n try to avoid hav any interaction with him lo...

:::__Kyle__::: said...

Haha.....long time din gv comment to you ler....my class oso gt such ppl ler....many tim....like ''sumbdy'' u knw lar....hehe...bt all u can do is jz nothing...cuz they wont chg ady...i understand those ppl de altitude vry well....cuz i gt alots of experience....n hor....y u so shuai lately?? haha....u done sumthing bad o wat?? Cuz so~ many bad things happened on u.....bird's dropping....lolxx.....

Adeline said...

To: Rachel

Yer,i tell u har u hope tat he dun come n chat wif me har,if not i won't kill him,i will cut his bird!

Adeline said...

To Kah Hing:

Kah Hing, u hor bad la,laong time didn't gv comment 2 me jor lo...But i knw u gt vire my blog de...kaka,ya lo,i really cun stand liao la...U help me 2 burn his underwear la...u like 2 do tat rite?

:::__Kyle__::: said...

wai wai wai.....underwear cant sui bian burn de ar...need choose by me de lar....haha....if u so hate him o her....y dun jz ignore her o him?? jz let it be lar...think more u will farn more ler...so....dun think abt it is da best way...hehe...n dun simply cut ppl's bird ar! vry important de ar....lolx....