16.11.08

Don't challenge my patient

Can you please don't always fake infront of me?
Can you please don't talk with me?
I hate you
So that i hope you can stay far away from me...

I know you hate me too
So that what for u still wanna act friends with me?
Please la
What you like to do then just go ahead
Non of my business
As long as it dosen't have any related with me...

I know you always step on my back
You think that i'm foolish?
You think that i'm stupid?
I remain silent because i don't wanna bring trouble for our class...

But if you still continue show me your fake face
You will see what will happen later
You don't challenge my patient
I don't want to quarell with you at the class because i need to keep my image
It dosen't represent that i scare of you or other thing else...

Please respect others
when you want others respect you too...

3 comments:

肥肥 said...

siapa tu?

Adeline said...

Dun tell u

Adeline said...

wakaka
no le tell u on monday