21.9.08

Arhh~! Spoil my genting mood!!!

Damm! B4 u wanna date a new member join our genting trip can u asking other ppl permission b4 u do tat?! Did u knw wat means of respect? If u wanna date nvm, but u knw i hate tat ppl y u still wanna date her? Do u knw tat u will spoil my genting mood? Arhh~! I hate 2 stay wif de ppl lik 'jia jia' n childish! I scare i cun control myself n kill her at genting! Fuck! If i knw u will date her go i never date u 2 genting! Never n ever! Nw i need 2 go genting wif my moody mood! Haizz..... I suare i never tak pic n play wif her! Y? I dun wanna tak pic wif her bcuz i dun lik her. I dun wanna play wif her bcuz i scare ppl will think me same standard wif her.I means childish,n 'jia jia'. I dun k wat u all will think me bcuz i treat her lik tat.Tis is my pattern! If i dun lik u, i never force myself 2 interact wif u. Eventhough i dun hv any fren o watever, i still dun wan 2 interact wif her. I can't! I really can't stay wif tis kind of ppl.I really have thk tat i dun wanna go.But halo, is me planning 2 genting de.I date them go de, hw can bcuz of u i spoil my plan? NO!! U dun dream! Really damm angry nw! Angry bcuz of gt de ppl i dun lik join de trip. Angry bcuz of some guy date her wifhout asking my permission. Arhh~! Hw?! Hw?! Can somebody call her dun go? Can somebody help me solve tis damm problem?! Better pray tat de staff of de hotel hide all de knife, if nt newspaper will come out wif a tittle: Tarc student kill her groupmate bcuz of her attitude.O u all guys can pray tat she will change her stupid damm attitude! If nt i really cun communicate wif her! I hate her bcuz of her pattern! Tis is de reason! I never hate ppl wifhout any reason! Arh~! Fuck! I dun means i wanna b so emotional at here, but i really so angry... Eventhough kevin said nvm, v r same groupmate,so wat~! Did i really need 2 force myself 2 interact wif u?! NO! Dun dream! I really hope tat she dun talk wif me n dun cm infront of me! I dun knw wat reaction i should gv her. I really scare i will spoil all their mood bcuz of me n her problem.Can she bcm a transparent? Can she dissepear suddenly?Help me...When i knw her at de 1st day, i didn't realise tat her pattern is lik tat.But after v have group 2gather 2 do de assignment, i still cun feel tat her bad attitude.But after a few month n somethg was happen she started her bad attitude! Which 1 is de real her? De early 1 o de recently? I dun knw. I dun feel interesting 2 knw too! Hate,hate hate!!!!!!

No comments: