29.4.13

Weekend

We had a lovely lunch on the Saturday
It's been a while we never had such a lovely lunch
But something happen before lunch

I am very particular in punctuality
A day before, I called up my sister and remind her that we need to get out from the house by 10:00 am
But she was delay until half an hour
I was so mad and i felt that she is not respect our date
I cried '(

I am a crying baby
I don't know what happen to me that day
I was just too emotional
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay Sunday. I stay home the whole day
I spend my time watching WWE and CSi and read a book
I am glad that I on my skype
Usually on the weekend I do not turn my skype on 
But this Sunday I was thinking I got nothing to do why don't just let it open

Surprisingly "he" chat me
We had a video chat for a while
It was glad to see him 
It been a long time
I am happy 
Love is flying in the air :)

Oh yea, I video chat a while with Jonathan as well
He woke up at his time 6am, whereby my time around 7pm
We chat about our own life and he not yet brush his teeth!
Omg
I asked him to watch WWE so that we watched it together
He can't take his eyes from the screen and he was screaming like a baby


I enjoy my weekend...

No comments: