24.4.13

I hide myself in the pillow
Turn the light off and my tears started to fall
Now i realize that i really care

I always over protected myself from getting hurt
But i never realize that I am actually hurting people
I always judge people that maybe they don't really love me
Maybe they are just using me to kill time
I don't know maybe the past hurt me badly
I am so afraid to seal my heart and learn how to love again

I hide my heart in a box
I hide my feelings to peoples
I just wish that someone will understand what i am thinking

I don't start a conversation first because I don't know how to express my feelings
But it doesn't means that I don't care
I care that's why i keep quite
But it caused misunderstanding and it's become I don't care

Ade! What are you doing?
When you will change this attitude?
There is no fairy tale
There is no prince in the world
You could not expect that one day your prince come and tell you that he can read your heart
He can read your mind
No one can....

You know what you cannot be so selfosh
One hand can't clap
You can't expect people to trying very hard to keep things work
You have to done something
You are just so selfish!

Please stand up and try harder
Be more lovely
I know you can do it Ade

Stop crying and try harder

I just wish i could wash away all the old memories

No comments: