9.4.13

Bad Day

09.04.2013
Today was a bad day for me
I was late in the morning
Did not manage to catch the earlier bus to work
End up miss the office shuttle
Fine
Follow one of my colleague's car
Thanks Rafique

Then at the afternoon my boss asked me for lunch
She said there is a nice restaurant that she wanted to bring me
When we was there the restaurant was closed
End up we ate at the other restaurant which is expensive

The whole day i was suffering for the period pain
I took 2 pills today

Finally it comes to the time to go home
The sky was dark and i knew that it's going to rain soon
Waited 30 minutes for the bus to go home
Started to rain and I was waiting outside the bus due to the driver went for rest
I mean i got no problem if you wish to rest everyone got the right to do so
But can you open the door and allow us to get in to the bus and wait for you?
Everyone was waiting under the rain
It was cold and the rain was heavy and I am suffer from the pain!

On the way home, he buts suddenly having problem and we was stuck at the middle of the road
Omg, it was so cold and the rain was heavy
We waited for the back up bus to pick us up
I walked home under the rain...

At that moment I was hoping that I got someone right beside me 
Told me that everything is gonna be find
 But i don't have... 

No comments: