15.4.13

She Wronged me

Sigh...
It could be a lovely Monday today
I motivated myself to work
I get up slightly earlier compare to normal day
I thought everything could be fine

A client request for a revised proposal which she think that the original proposal that we sent the price is slightly higher compare to the last proposal that we sent 
Her requested month of the event is October and she compare the proposal for the month of January

One of the sales manager thought that it was my mistake 
I put the wrong month of the proposal without checking the proposal and the e-mail
Assume again

Then text me saying that I send a wrong proposal and the tittle also wrong 
I was like what?!
I gave her a call tried to explained to her what is actually the client request
She replied "Ok" without apology

If there is a mistake from me I will admit it and apologize but it wasn't my mistake 
You wronged me and there is no apologize?
Maybe for you it is a small matter
But for me it was a hurt

If there is no trust as a colleague
I got no idea that how we can work for each others for a long term period

Ade, forgive her 
Anger make you suffer
Take a deep breath and forget about it

p/s: Should i find others job if I think i cannot work with them?
 

No comments: