16.4.13

Pray for Boston

Early in the morning
On my way to work
Inside the bus i was browsing facebook through my mobile
I was wondering what happen to Boston?
Why a lots of people said was discussing about it?
I go to google it and I found out that there is a tragedy happened!
Boom explosion during the marathon!

How could people do that?
What is the motif behind the explosion?
I felt sad and I could not understand why
What is the point to hurt others?
What you can get from the explosion?
There is no gold under the ground!

World changed
People changed
Society forced some of the people to the dead road
They choose to hurt others people to balance up their sucks life

I am speechless

R.I.P for those who passed away during the tragedy
For those who had injured, I wish you guys get well soon
You ran away from the death, there is nothing that you could not take.

Believe that tomorrow will be a better that
No matter what it is
Just choose to believe...

No comments: