21.4.13

Change or Not change

Was thinking should I change my mobile number?
I need yours opinion
I think it's all from the past 

I used to flirt a lots with guys in the past
But not now
Some of them I blocked and removed when i realize that it was wrong

I should not to that
I should be a good girl

But recently one guy keep texting me and I can't even remember who he is
I felt annoying and he is an asshole
Asking me for pictures and so on
When i refused to answer him
He said " Fuck You" and scolded me an "asshole"
He said that he will pay me

What the hell is that?
Now who is an asshole?
Just because a girl want to protected herself from peoples like you
She deserve to be called an asshole?

What's on my mind was
If i sending pictures out who are the one that will get hurt at the end?
I don't even know what are you going to do with those pictures

If a guys don't know how to respect a girl         
He does not deserve to be be respect

So should i change then?
        

No comments: