3.4.13

US?

Something special today
While I am looking for a job
Received an e-mail from a guy whom work at the hotel in US
Was asking me am I interested to join them

They offered me with USD 6500 per month, include accomodation, flight tickets and insurance
Which I converted to ringgit Malaysia was about 20K++ per month
I was shock! 
This was a lots of money

I was wondering is this a trap?
Can I trust the guy?
But when I searched on the internet this hotel really exist and the e-mail of the guy is from the hotel instead of personal e-mail
In order to make sure 
I guess I will called up to the hotel in US and check on it

It was unbelievable
If it's true
I will just accept the offer and go on

If It's not then I will alert the hotel itself and inform them that someone is using their name to cheat on peoples around

Anyway, it was a special day for me...
At least something special happen

Love you, Ade...

 

No comments: