1.6.13

I hope I can figure out what happen to him
I saw his facebook that he was actually commit suicide
Glad that he is fine now
I knew that he already broke up with his girlfriend
I feel sad when i got to knew this

We are not that close

We only talked to each others for a month and we are friend on facebook
But I just can't let things happen 
I commented his post
I just wish to give him some positive energy
Just wanted him to know that actually there is someone who care for him out there

I wish I could take care of him
I wish i could be with him
Nothing much
Just wanna be with him quietly
I hate when others are sad

At night I can't stop myself again

I sent him a text
I told him that
"When life hit you bad, just stand up and fight back.
Sun keep shining, earth keep turning
Sometimes we have to learn how to let go
People come and go
That's life..."


I hope he understand what I am trying to said
Trent, I will always be here 
Right here for you 
I got your back...

I sincerely wish you could get well soon 
No mater your heart, your body or your mental

Looking forward to meet the new you...



No comments: