7.6.13

One of my friend advice me that not to be too lovely with people
Nowadays everyone are selfish
They don't care what is actually happening around them

But he can't understand that I am happy when people appereciate me 
Like what I did yesterday

I was in a bus and there is a lots of people sitting and standing
It was during working hours
A pregnant lady came in to the bus and no one was actually want to give her their sit

I immediately stand up and offer her my sit
Before she get down from the bus
She said thank you to me
I replied her that I am suppose to do that
She said no you don't but you did

I am not trying to show off that I am kind 
Just want to share and create awareness that
This world is actually everyone equal
We help those who needs help
Beause one day we might need others help too

What if everyone don't care?
This world will become sucks


No comments: