30.6.13

The Impossible

Just watched a movie called "The Impossible"
It was a true story about the tragedy of Tsunami happened in Asia
A lots of people lost their families
A lots of people lost their home
A lots of people even lost their life

I cried when I watched it
Heart was like tearing a part
I saw some of the people are selfish to help
Some of the people are so kind to help

I sincerely believe that there is always some people with heart out there
Human are not born to be evil
Environment changed them

I can't do anything about that
But I will behave myself to be good
I will help whatever if I can help
I sincerely wish that I could give a helping hand for those who need help

I believe that the world is still wonderful
I am glad that I am still alive
I appreciated all the good peoples around me
I thanks for those bad people for making me more stronger

I am good and I wish the world could be better

Let's be a human with heart
Let's help

I promised
I will be good...

No comments: