26.5.13

Middle Girl

When I was in a college
I used to hang out with two buddies
A guy and a girl
R and J
We stay with each others all the time

They both are very important to me 
But J started to flirt a lots with me 
I means he is that kind of person
I am used to it and I understand that he does not really mean to date me or others stuff
He flirted me just because he felt like he wanted to 
I am sure he did with a lots of girls out there too
So that I am fine
I am really fine because it's really nothing to do with me
I mean we treated each others as a best friend

He used to gave me special nick name
"Fan Fan" which only called by him not others

But R started to get annoyed 
She does not like the way J treated me 
She is not jealous 
I mean J is not her cup of tea
Just she was so annoyed by the way me and J be
Like a couple but not a couple
A lots of my classmate thought that we are
But in fact we are not
We are too lazy to explain to others
We just let it be

Since then I was a middle girl between both of them
It ended after J quick the course and left me and R
I will still hang out with both of them in a separate way
Not together like we are in the college

J called me out to a book fair in the afternoon
He knew that I love reading 
Right after i put down the call
R called me out 
I was like ops
I promised to went out with J at the first place
But I wish to hang out with R too
They are both important to me and I really wish to spend my weekend with them
 So i suggested to R that let's go to book fair together with J
R was fine 
But J...

He was not sporting
He said he was not prepare to meet R yet 
He said he only wanted to spend his time with me
Not others else

My heart drop and I was dissapointed
I thought that finally I am able to get them both together
J asked me to called R back to reject her
I was sad but I never told J

I am really good in reject others 
Especially an important friend
But no choice
Luckily R was understandable 

:( 

No comments: