4.5.13

I was crying again alone in the bus
Yea again.
I felt that myself are so useless
I can't control my tears from dropping
I can be strong although I also tell myself to be

This few weeks I always had a quarrel with my beloved sister
Yea the sister that I loved the most

During childhood, we used to quarrel we used to fight with each others
But that was during childhood

But when we growth up there is a lots of problem
She used to tolerate with me
She used to be my lovely sister as I want she to be

But this few weeks we always quarrel
Mostly because of money
She could never understand my situation and she was having a lots of bad perception on me

It was so hurt
I felt that she was forcing herself to love me
She don't used to be the sister i know anymore
That hurt me the most

I loved her but I don't wish she force herself to love me

What's going on?
Why things changed?

I can't hold my tears and my heart was like being tier a part

Adeline why are you so weak on controlling your emotion!

It's okay you don't need peoples to loved you

No comments: