8.5.13

After the election there are a lots of issued coming out
About racist, about corruption and about the politician

For me I am very simple
What I need is a peaceful country
I don't really mind who rule the country
As long as they did the right things for the country and the peoples

The only things that I feel ashamed of is 
A simple country election make Malaysia a famous country
Australia, China, Taiwan, Singapore and Hong Kong (Not sure about others country)  
Treating this election as a joke

It's complicated and difficult to explain on here
Just hope that everything will be fine and I need a peaceful country to stay 

Some of my friend were saying that they wanted to migrate to others country
It works when you got a lots of money or you got a partner from oversea
No comment on this

*Please return me a peaceful country...

No comments: