4.1.13

You know
I started to realized that one of my friend
I guess we can consider as a close friend
Started to gossip around me
Started to did some dirty stuff behind me

I keep telling myself that don't ruin our friendship
Just pretend that I don't know anything
Just pretend that I never heard anything from others

what others tell me is only a story
After listen
Straight away delete it from my mind

Yea
I know that I am trying to run away
I am trying to escape from the current situation

I will slowly and secretly get rid of her
Just don't want to look so obvious in order for her to get another chance to attack me by creating a interesting story for her reader out there

Adeline, learn how to forgive and forget
With the principal of

"Love me or hate me, I am still gonna shine"

You know what you are doing...

漸漸的才發現
所謂的好朋友
不知從何時
變的難以捉摸

從別人口中得知
她在別人面前說我壞話
確在我面前
裝的若無其事

這樣也對
難道
強姦犯要在強姦你之後
跟你道歉嗎?

我沒有生氣
也沒有傷心
反而更感恩
我應該要謝謝她
在我還沒有完全掏心掏肺的時候
露出真面目

別人傳回來的話
我只當故事
聽了
就算

若要生氣難過
痛苦的
不是別人
而是自己
為了不重要的人
折磨自己
何必呢?

笑笑
生活還是要繼續

秉持
Love me or hate me, I am still gonna shine
的宗旨
做個快樂的現代人

No comments: