30.1.13

1 Malaysia?

"Too many Chinese People in Malaysia, go back to your country please.."
It broke my heart when i received this message from a guy
What the hell are you talking about?!
I am a Malaysia born Chinese!
I am a Malaysian!
Here is my home, my country!

Malaysia form by 3 main folks
Which is Malay, Chinese and Indian
What the earth that you think you got the right to said that?!

Our "lovely" president always mentioned that 1 Malaysia
Oh yea? Now i know it happen when they need help from others folks
In their blood they are still having the perception that Malaysia is only belong to them
Is only belong to their folks
And us, the rest? Is only a chest!

I didn't mean to start the issue of the racist and I don't wish to create a problem
But
Please stop mentioning 1 Malaysia if the problem of the folks still exist

Chinese never contribute to the country?
Chinese never pay taxes?
I can said that as a Chinese, we pay even more!

Fine

-The End-


No comments: