11.1.13

Gossiper

Lately i was surrounded by a lots of gossip
Trying to stay calm and cool :)

Stuck with a lots of work
Have to travel to JB for company annual dinner and some work
Wondering what should i wear?
The theme is "Arabian Night"
What?! Fine, i got no time to find for costume
I think i will just wear a simple evening dress
At first was thinking not going
No! Said my boss
Ok~ Go

I love travel but i hate packing
Hmm maybe should get someone to assist on this.

Oh yea, I fall sick this few days
Fever, sore throat, coughing and period delay those stuff
But i am still good :)

I am trying to appreciate what i have, try my best in everything.

A lost friend recently come back to me
We use to chat a lots last time
Something happen and we stop chatting with each others for a year
Finally he is back

Anyway, "Life teach me a lots of lessons"

No comments: