25.1.13

I think I am good in being alone
I can go for a movie alone
I can go for a trip alone 
I can go to shopping alone too

I think what I like to be alone is
There is no commitment between me and others
I don't like others stop me from being what i like to be
For example
I don't like to stop there and wait for others to go to the washroom
I don't like to stop there and wait for others to buy their staff

If i am alone, when i am tired i can stop for a while
Enjoy some nice drinks then continue

Some of my friends saying that I am anti social
I don't like to hang out with them
I always reject their invitation
Just would like to said:

Dear friends,
Some of the reason that i rejected your invitation
Either is i am out of budget
I wish to stay alone or 
I want a private rest
BUT
I would like to hang out with you guys too if there is a chance
You know,
Girls like gossip 
it feels good especially gossip with a guy because they will just listen and give comment
They would not go out and spread your news
Unless they are a "Guy" bitch

-The End-

No comments: