6.8.15

LDR

Read someone post mentioning that
"Not to find a man that make you cried" 
I cried most of the time when we ended our phone calls
You laughed at me that 
I am always timing on our conversation

I know that you are trying hard to get things better 
I know that you have tried your very best to call me while you can

It's kind of sad that you did not inclide me on your future plan
When I am asking why do you need to work two jobs and get yourself so tired 
You was telling me your plan and none of it is about us. 
About our future

I am telling you the street race and you was saying that it's dangerous 
I was hoping you to stop me from going 
But
You are just you
You will never make a decision on behalf of me which i hope you will...

Stop asking me how was my day
Because the best thing throughout the day is when I get to talked to you...



No comments: