12.8.15

Don't tell me that you love me

I asked a radom question: 
"What if one day I am gone?"
I was hoping you to said that you will find me
You will keep me with you or whatever sweet words that make me happy 

Guess what?
You said you will respect my decision
You will understand me 
You will not judge me

If you truly love someone 
How would you said that?
How would you let go of the love of your life?

Why are you so stingy with your love?
I cried when you told me about your ex
I can felt that how much she meant to you
How hurt you are when she leave you
How you miss the old time memories

When you are telling me all that 
My heart is broken to pieces 
Apparantely our current relationship are not strong enough to beat your past 

I am living in a bubble dreams
One touch on the bubble and it's gone
All the dreams and future that I have created on my head will gone 

Don't said that you love me if you are not sure about us...


No comments: