1.8.15

Can't afford another heart break

I have planed to give up on us
I am planning to find a right time to tell you that
Like you can read my mind 
That night you send me a song
Asked me to listen to the lyrics
"Swear it again" by my favorite boys band - Westlife

I started to cry
Our LDR is just so fragile 
I don't know you well and just fall for you

You have been so positive with our LDR
You trust that one day our dreams will come true and 
We could finally be with each others 

But i always have doubt on our relationship
I am afraid that you are married and with some kids
Even you have told me a thousand times that you don't 

I can't take another heart break
I miss you more and more everyday
I love you deeper everyday
I am afraid that one day I just can't handle the pain if you are leaving me

I always demand to see your face because I can't belive that all of these are real

My bad
I don't have a confident on us


No comments: