28.7.13

Saw this on facebook

"Someday your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions."
This is what I always believe and now still believe on it
**********************************************
Today I am so happy
I video called with Jonathan
I always forgot that he asked me not to do the "OK" sign with my fingers
But I always forgot and I will just do it when I want to said OK
Then he will started to shy, his face turn red 
Ops I will shout and apologize 
Sorry sorry I forget about that and we both laughing

He will always introduce me to his families
Show me his house and I love to talk to him

When the call start, he will grab his guitar and sing me a couple of love song
Then we start sharing life

I love that feeling like we care to each others
We don't call everyday but he will try to call me when we both are available

:)

 
 

No comments: