5.8.13

My heart is lonely

He was saying that I am too stress
I need to go for a short trip during Raya
I wish I could
I wish I could just walk away like that
But I can't 

He said I am lonely
I told him I am not
I got friends and families
Then he said
"Your heart is lonely"

He told me to find a good listener
Make myself happy go lucky
I told him I am
All my friends saw me they said I male them happy
He answer 
"They happy but not you"

How come he know me
He said not everyone can read my mind
But he can
I don't know why

I told him everything is gonna be okay
I will be fine
He said not everyday is a sunny day
How come you said you are fine

I know he is trying to help me
Trying to be there for me
But sorry that I have to push him away
I prefer to stand by my own

Trust me 
I am gonna be okay




No comments: