10.3.13

Saturday


It was a busy Saturday
I spend my time with families in the morning
Having breakfast together before having my hair cut

Spend my afternoon with one of my lovely friend "Albee"
We went to had our Korean food 
Forgot to take picture due to we was so hungry

Spend my night with "Wai Kit"
We went for a nice dinner 
Share our stuff and watched a nice movie

We appreciated every chance of our met up
It was like there is no others chance angymore
We use to chit chat in front of my house
For an hour

I wish that I got the guard to give him a hug
Tell him that no matter what happen
I will be there for you...

Thanks for the lovely saturday guys
I love you all....
 
Raining while on the way for our lunch


Just did my hair cut make it more short




Dinner with Wai Kit


It makes me think of someone

No comments: