3.2.13

What a day

What a day today!
I waked non stop for 8 hours!
Accompany Brian's to bought his Chinese New Year clothes 
Spend  a day with him..

Besides that, finally I got my Brazil Magnet and the Brazil Hard Rock Pin!
 As I mentioned before, I liked to collect the "country" magnet from all over the world
Of course the Hard Rock Pin from all over the world as well..

If anyone of you are planning to others country please let me know 
So i can asked for a help...
Thanks :)

After settled everything I heading to the Chinese Medical Aid Centre
It's time for me to seek for a doctor about my period problem

 Happy Sunday everyone...


Ola Brazil! Brazil magnet :)
Standard Pose =.='
He is so happy with his Zodiac- Monkey :)


Get my Brazil Hard Rock Pin!


Charges for the chinese medical Centre








No comments: