1.12.12

Money is EVIL

Quarrel with families last night
On the 1st of December
Thought it could be a great month :(
All because of the money
Yea MONEY

Got my salary yesterday
Take out part of it to pay mom for the house rental and my bills
I couldn't afford to give her any single sen extra
I was only left MYR400 with me for the entire month
I knew that I gonna cut all my entertainment...
No movies, No shopping and No nice food
Fine

Mom was mad at me because I din't gave her any household for this month
I was very dissapointed and wondering
With the MYR400 how can I afford to gave her any extra?
I was mad as well, I yeld at her and said: Could you please understand me? There is not compulsory to give!" 
I can't hold my tears and I cried whole night

I was dissapointed and sad
Mom keep saying that she won't borrow me any money anymore
Because I use the money to paid her back but I cut off her household
Sister came and yield at me as well
Saying that I should gave mom household without failed

Did anyone think about me?
Did anyone understand my situation?
They never put themselves on my shoes
Therefore they will nevcr understand my difficulties
End up judge me by what they saw

So called familes that build with Money

-The End-




No comments: